Match your financial gift to these possibilities!
- $25 - supports 2 hours of classroom instruction with access to our machines, tools and materials while enriching someone's life with the Legacy of Sewing.
- For a Monthly reoccurring gift of $25 - supports 2 hours of classroom instruction with access to our machines, tools and materials while enriching someone's life with the Legacy of Sewing & you will receive our curated "Zombie Apocalypse Sewing Kits."
- $100 - provides a personal tool kit & reference book for a student to use & keep while gaining a Certification in Basic Sewing or Garments or a Sewing Salon Training Program.
- $275 - open possibilities of supporting students in many programs such as:
- Basic Sewing Part 1 or Part 2 (9 weeks of instruction per session)
- Intro to Garments or Sewing Garments ( 9 weeks of instruction per session)
- Serger Workshop or Mastering Knits
- Begin to Quilt or Beyond Basic Quilting
- Gratitude & Grace Quilting Retreat (Annual 3 day 2 night retreat)
- $4500 - provides support to our Sewing Salon Students which includes
- up to 52 weeks of training & mentoring
- provides a personal tool kit & reference book for a student to use & keep
- 12 months of virtual entrepreneurial small business classes based on FDIC Smart Money for Small Business
- Site tours & Apprenticeship opportunities with local businesses leading to employment
- Gracious Giver - Your gift of any amount is welcome. Please know that it will used where it is most needed.
Each Month The Sewing Labs awards $500 - $2000 *in scholarships
for individuals that could not otherwise afford to attend training and workshops.
*(based on 2021 activity)
Please note - Donations are also accepted thru PayPal or Venmo @thesewinglabs
If you wish to send in your donation, please send to:
- The Sewing Labs
- 526 Campbell
- KCMO 64106
- or call for directions