Your gift supports our mission in "sew" many ways!
- $25 = purchases a basic tool kit for our students; scissors, tape measure, pins & hand needles, seam ripper and hem gauge
- $100 = provide basic tool kit, rotary cutting system and reference book for student seeking a Certification in Basic Sewing or Garments
- $270 = provide a client a scholarship for many programs such as: Basic Sewing Part 1 or Part 2, Intro to Garments, Serger Workshop or Gratitude & Grace Quilting Retreat.
- $4500 = provides a tuition scholarship to our Sewing Salon Training/Workforce Development program including 15 weeks of Domestic training, 15 weeks of Industrial Training and Entrepreneurial Small Business course and Apprenticeship mentorships.
- Gracious Giver - you choose the amount you wish to give
- Ask us about sponsorship opportunities
Please note - Donations are also accepted thru Venmo @thesewinglabs