Do you want to take your sewing to the next level? Rent an Industrial or Specialty machine @ The Sewing Labs
TSL has a collection of state of the art, professional, industrial and specialty machines that are available to rent.
Each machine is well maintained and regularly cleaned, oiled and needles changed to keep them running at their best.
You can rent a machine in-store by the hour to grow your business or to improve your skills.
- To rent a machines you must attend a Machine Operator & Safety class for the machine you are renting. This class covers threading the machine, winding & loading the bobbin, adjust tensions for proper sewing, changing needles and more. Class is typically offered monthly.
- If you have NOT sewn before, you will NOT be allowed to rent our a machine. Please enroll in Basic sewing first.
- Renting a machine is for a 1-4 hour block of time and includes using only 1 sewing machine and the use of a section of one of our cutting tables, and access to our classroom tools. Block of time is determined by the type of machine you select. Refer to actual machine listing for time block.
- All materials such as thread, fabrics, notions and trims should be supplied by the renter.
- Machine Rental times are limited - please refer to the session noted when registering.
Rental is a 1-4 hour block for $20. Block of time is determined by the type of machine you select to rent.
All time must be used within the same business day.
Minimum $20 purchase required.
Longarm Quilting Machines
Currently - Not available!