Make'n HERstory Conference
Makers’ Conference to be held on June 4th, 2022,
at the Winnetonka High School Auditorium from 9-5 pm
5815 NE 48th St, Kansas City, MO 64119
This Ticket is for the Saturday Conference with Jenny Doan
Our 2022 Keynote for the June 4th Makers Conference will be Jenny Doan of the Missouri Star Quilt Company.
Speakers Roundtable Panel
- Benay Shannon of Restless Spirit, the1st & only women Distiller in Missouri
- Tamara Day of Bargain Mansions on the Magnolia Network & KC Growing Days
- Natalya Lucia Meyer of Lucia's Sarto - Ukrainian Eveningwear Designer
- Whitney Manney of Whitney Manney - Streetwear Designer
Highlighted Students of The Sewing Labs Sewing Salon Training Program - displaying their work and craft
Makers Marketplace shopping by The Strawberry Swing.
Lunch is available from Thelma's Kitchen.
You will also be invited to participate in the online Silent Auction, hosted on Gala Bid. We have curated a collection of unique gifts, experiences and services for your home and hobbies including jewelry, sports, maker items, food & drink, gift cards and more. The silent auction will run from June 4th through June 10th, 2022.
Run of Show
8 am Doors Open
9 am Introductions and Updates from the Co-Founder & Program Manager; Linnca Stevens
9:30 - 11 "SEW-lebrity talk from the heart - Jenny Doan Founder of Missouri Star Quilt Co
Lunch Break - 11 - 12:30 - Lunch on your own or pre order box lunch
12:45 - 2 pm Roundtable Speakers Panel
2:30 - 4 pm Breakout makers - a unique selection of local makers sharing their process
10 - 5 Maker's Marketplace - a curated collection of local makers for you to shop.
Silent Auction - Opens June 4th - June 10th @ 9pm - Silent Online Auction through GalaBid for an assortment of Gifts, Food, Services and more
- Appeal for your dedication and support to the students and programs of The Sewing Labs
- Stories of clients directly impacted by The Sewing Labs Program
Ticket Passes are available for attending the Conference & Gala for $200 - see below