Make’n HERstory Signature Fundraiser presented by The Sewing Labs
Dates: Friday, May 21 – Saturday, May 22, 2021
Location: 526 Campbell, KCMO, The Sewing Labs, Don Bosco Community Center & Senior Center
VIP Ticket Pricing - includes swag bag
$150 (access to early check in and first choice on speaker sessions)
Limited to 25 tickets
In-Person Ticket Pricing – includes swag bag
Virtual Ticket Pricing
Interested in sponsoring a table?
About the Event
The Sewing Labs proudly presents, Make’n HER Story, a two-day signature event and fundraiser in support of The Sewing Labs. Join us as we celebrate HERstory and raise crucial funding for the organization. This event will showcase women who have made a life or a living through their creative muse.
Attendees will have access to the two-day programming including the following benefits:
- A featured speaker series including a keynote from Tamara Day of HGTV Bargain Mansions & Growing Days KC.
- Access to speaker series and roundtable breakouts with Kilee Nickels of Nickel & Suede, Thalia Cherry of Cherry Co. and Katie Mabry Van Dieren of The Strawberry Swing.
- The Strawberry Swing Indie Craft Fair Pop-Up with % of sales to The Sewing Labs.
- The opportunity to network and engage with other event speakers & participants.
- Catered lunch and opportunity to purchase additional snacks at food trucks.
*COVID-19 protocols provided by city and state officials will be strictly enforced during the two-day event. Participants who do not wish to attend the socially distanced event will have opportunity to access virtual programming during the event.