In Kind donations of materials needed to make non-medical PPE masks are now being accepted by The Sewing Labs.
Here is the list of items wanted
- 100% High Quality Cotton prints or solids
- 100% quality cotton muslin or solid fabrics for lining
- lightweight to medium weight fusible or non-fusible interfacing - used for inter filter
- Fusible interfacing is made with temporary glue agent that will wash out in the washing
- All purpose Thread
- 1/8" flat elastic for ear bands
- pipe cleaners for twist tie type metal pieces for nose wires
- copy paper for instruction printing
- zip lock bags - 1 quart to 1 gallon size for packing kits
- Rotary blades - 45mm or 60mm
Donations can be dropped off at The Sewing Labs - Tuesdays & Fridays from 10-2 @ 1305 E 27th Street, Kansas City MO 64108 or by appointment only
Tax receipt is available upon request.
Please contact us @ email@example.com