Class and Workshop Policies:
- Payment is due upon signing up for a class or workshop.
- Classes will be held with a minimum of 2 students unless stated differently in the class description. All classes will have a class maximum.
- Guests, Children and pets are NOT allowed to attend classes with students - Service dogs are welcome, please consider informing us in advance.
- If you require any special assistance, please ask for this in advance so that we can determine if we can give you proper accommodations.
- Students may arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up for the classes. Classes start on time.
- Limited scholarships are available. Scholarship applications must be completed and turned in 10-14 days before your classes first session in order for them to be processed through committee. Completion of scholarship form does not guarantee acceptance. Scholarship applications are only good for 1 classes, a new scholarship application must be filled out for each class.
- If The Sewing Labs has to cancel a class due to low attendance, a full refund or credit will be issued, whichever, you prefer.
- If students needs to cancel, a full class refund will be given 4 days before scheduled class. A credit will be issued if cancelling within 2-4 days of class. If cancelling under 2 days, no refund or credit will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for withdrawals made after class has started or for classes missed due to illness, personal conflict or other reasons. Credit or transfer of fees to future classes/workshops is determined by the type of class and is only available for 6 months from the start of originally registered class.
- If The Sewing Labs needs to cancel a class due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, we will try to reschedule the class. If the rescheduled date doesn't work for you, a refund or credit will be issued, whichever, you prefer.
Thank you for choosing The Sewing Labs for your creative learning.