Make'n HERstory Conference
About the Event
The Sewing Labs proudly presents, Make’n HER Story, a two-day signature event and fundraiser in support of The Sewing Labs.
Join us as we celebrate HERstory and raise crucial funding for the organization.
This event will showcase women who have made a life or a living through their creative muse.
2022 Attendees can have access to the two-day programming including the Friday night Gala on June 10th and the Saturday Conference on June 4th. Or you can choose to attend the Gala or Conference separately.
The 2022 Make'n HERstory Conference on Saturday June 4th, 2022 including the following benefits:
a Celebration of Makers
- Introductions and Updates from the Co-Founder & Program Manager; Linnca Stevens
- "SEW"lebrity talk from the heart - Watch for special announcement of "Who!"
- Featured Breakout makers - a unique selection of local makers sharing their process
- Maker's Marketplace - a curated collection of local makers for you to shop. Marketplace open 10-5
- Silent Online Auction for an assortment of Gifts, Food, Services and more
Silent Auction opens Saturday June 4th and closes Friday June 10th
- Appeal for your dedication and support to the students and programs of The Sewing Labs
- Stories of clients directly impacted by The Sewing Labs Program