Do you want to take your sewing to the next level?
Rent an Industrial or Specialty machine @ The Sewing Labs
TSL has a collection of state of the art, professional, industrial and specialty machines that are available to rent.
Each machine is well maintained and regularly cleaned, oiled and needles changed to keep them running at their best.
You can rent a machine in-store by the hour to grow your business or to improve your skills.
- To rent a machines you must attend a Machine Operator & Safety class for the machine you are renting. This class covers threading the machine, winding & loading the bobbin, adjust tensions for proper sewing, changing needles and more. Class is typically offered monthly.
- If you have NOT sewn before, you will NOT be allowed to rent our a machine. Please enroll in Basic sewing first.
- Renting a machine is for a 2-4 hour block of time and includes using only 1 sewing machine and the use of a section of one of our cutting tables, and access to our classroom tools. Block of time is determined by the type of machine you select. Refer to actual machine listing for time block.
- All materials such as thread, fabrics, notions and trims should be supplied by the renter.
- Machine Rental times are limited - please refer to the session noted when registering.
Rental is a 2-4 hour block . Block of time is determined by the type of machine you select to rent.
Industrial Straight Stitch & Sergers
Rental Safety & Operator Class is a 2 - 2.5 hour class Fee $ 65 - both types of machines included
Rental Fee for these machines is - Block of 4 hours $20 (can be split)
Misc. Industrial Machines - Blind Hem, Upholstery, Coverstitch
Rental Safety & Operator Class is a 2.5 hour class - Fee $40 per machine
Rental Fee for these machines is - Block of 4 hours - $30 (can be split)
Commercial Longarm Quilting Machine - REGISTER FOR THIS UNDER LONGARM QUILTING
Rental Safety & Operator Class - 4 hour session - Fee $80
Rental Fee - Block of 2 hours = $50 ($15 for each additional hours - time is charged in 15 minute increments)
Commercial Embroidery Machine - COMING SOON
Rental Safety & Operation Class - 4 hour session - Fee $80
Rental Fee - Block of 2 hours = $25
JUKI SERGER MO-68145
SERGER - JUKI MO-6814S
4-Thread Overlock Industrial Serger
The machine is widely applicable to the sewing of light- to heavy-weight materials. Since the machine is provided with a needle thread take-up mechanism and a looper thread take-up lever, it ensures high-quality, well-tensed and soft seams with a beautiful texture which flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the materials even when run at speeds as high as 7,000 stitch/min. In addition, the machine has a wider and brighter needle entry and provides improved responsiveness to the materials, thereby helping the operator use the machine more easily.
Rental is a 4 hour block for $20. All time must be used within the same business day.
Minimum $20 purchase required.No items are currently configured.