Do you want to take your sewing to the next level?
Rent an Industrial or Specialty machine @ The Sewing Labs
TSL has a collection of state of the art, professional, industrial and specialty machines that are available to rent.
Each machine is well maintained and regularly cleaned, oiled and needles changed to keep them running at their best.
You can rent a machine in-store by the hour to grow your business or to improve your skills.
- To rent a machines you must attend a Machine Operator & Safety class for the machine you are renting. This class covers threading the machine, winding & loading the bobbin, adjust tensions for proper sewing, changing needles and more. Class is typically offered monthly.
- If you have NOT sewn before, you will NOT be allowed to rent our a machine. Please enroll in Basic sewing first.
- Renting a machine is for a 2-4 hour block of time and includes using only 1 sewing machine and the use of a section of one of our cutting tables, and access to our classroom tools. Block of time is determined by the type of machine you select. Refer to actual machine listing for time block.
- All materials such as thread, fabrics, notions and trims should be supplied by the renter.
- Machine Rental times are limited - please refer to the session noted when registering.
Rental is a 2-4 hour block . Block of time is determined by the type of machine you select to rent.
Industrial Straight Stitch & Sergers
Rental Safety & Operator Class is a 2 - 2.5 hour class Fee $ 65 - both types of machines included
Rental Fee for these machines is - Block of 4 hours $20 (can be split)
Misc. Industrial Machines - Blind Hem, Upholstery, Coverstitch
Rental Safety & Operator Class is a 2.5 hour class - Fee $40 per machine
Rental Fee for these machines is - Block of 4 hours - $30 (can be split)
Commercial Longarm Quilting Machine - REGISTER FOR THIS UNDER LONGARM QUILTING
Rental Safety & Operator Class - 4 hour session - Fee $80
Rental Fee - Block of 2 hours = $50 ($15 for each additional hours - time is charged in 15 minute increments)
Commercial Embroidery Machine - COMING SOON
Rental Safety & Operation Class - 4 hour session - Fee $80
Rental Fee - Block of 2 hours = $25
REX BLIND HEMMER
Industrial blind stitch machines joins fabrics so the needle thread does not fully penetrate the top layer. A blind stitch is barely visible from the outside of the garment. This machine is often used in home décor items such as draperies & shades.
The blind hemmer creates its stitch by the needle moving from side to side rather than up
and down which a conventional sewing machine would do As the needle sweeps from side to side the fabric is
graced and caught by the slightest amount creating a visible stitch on one side and a blind stitch (invisible)
on the other. The blind hem machine works best with a thinner thread called “Graal” which creates a really nice invisible
look to the hems of garments
Rental is a 4 hour block for $20. All time must be used within the same business day.
Minimum $20 purchase required.No items are currently configured.